what's hanging on your lanyard?

geez jim i looked at your calls.... what are you doing buying someone else's work! you got it all in a bundle i think i'll ask my wife to buy me one for christmas. She'll want it up on the shelf to look at. Thanks for the link on the lanyards. i've made two since 4 o clock. my 8 yr old got the first one, it was a little tight for my style. My ten yr old wanted different colors than what i have. gotta ebay and find some cord. ya know i never could braid until today... old dogs do learn something. went to the bass pro at myrtle beach this weekend they had their "pros" there. 1 guy there really paid attention to kaleb (8yr old) all the rest just blew him off. he'd taken his green wing mallard call he'd bought and he cut down on it in the middle of the store. The knight and hale guy (mark pruhdomme) gave him some pointers and me too. I was really impressed by this guy's willingness to interest a child. all the others stood in a circle and talked while kaleb tried to get their attention. so impressed kaleb said i want a call just like he's got. now he's got a call that sounds better than any i've got. and thanks to the link on a lanyard i made. 101_0452.jpg

Last edited:
Back