Wool coat suggestions

Andrew L.

The uncle is in need of a new wool jacket that will mainly be used during for deer hunting, the aunt has put me in charge of finding a good one. Main thing is warmth and it will not be necessary for him to do a ton of movement in it.

Thanks for the help

King of the Mountain........I've hunted mine hard and its held up for 12 years now.

Filson,Sleeping Indian and King of the mountain make good clothing. Filson gives you the most bang for the buck in my opinion. Sleeping Indian and KOM have better camo patterns but are quite a bit more. If you check some of the Traditional Archery sites you will find a lot more wool retailers. Fred Asbell and Ron Laclair have wool clothing lines that are pretty nice as well.

Thanks for the the suggestions everyone Im sure I can find something amoungst those.

Kevin, we deer hunt in the UP so only orange hats are needed. Which is good because among the high end jackets I found non were blaze orange

What size are you looking for? I have an old Woolrich coat and 2 sets of Wool pants that I no longer use. Pay for shipping and they're yours.

Frank

What size are you looking for? I have an old Woolrich coat and 2 sets of Wool pants that I no longer use. Pay for shipping and they're yours.

Frank

That sounds like a great deal. PM sent. Thank you

I had the filson double as well. Mine didn't have the shell holders. It was awesome. I could wear it hunting. When clean I could also wear to a nice restaurant.

Back