YAMAHA PROP 9.9 - 15 H.P.

GIL SEAY

I USED THIS ONE TIME TRYING TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING A LITTLE BETTER FOR MY RIG. IT DID NOT WORK OUT. ITS A GENUINE YAMAHA REPLACEMENT PART,
3 X 9 1/4 X 11. NOT DAMAGED, $58.00 SHIPPED CONUS. PREFERED PAYMENT METHOD, USPS MONEY ORDER. CONTACT ME VIA THE SITE

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

0313110928.jpg

0313110930.jpg

I just purchased a used 15 Yammy 2 stroke with a roughed up prop. I'd purchase yours, but I want to try a 10 pitch to bump the RPM's.

what is the pitch on this prop? I am looking too get better performance from my hull and Yamaha 2stroke 15, my hull is a displacement hull

Your prop is an 9 1/4" dia and 11 degree pitch. Standard from the factory. As you go down in pitch (flatter blade) say a 10 pitch, you will increase RPM's. You will lose break out power from a dead start, but you will gain speed on the top end. It is all depended on the engine RPM's, but remember you can damage an engine if it is over reved.
You could go to a 10 pitch without concern of engine damage, but you may need a 9 pitch if the boat is real heavy as displacements are. You also may need to accept the reality of going slowwwww.

Back