YEah!!! Passed!!!

Phil Nowack

Kodi Passed his CERF testing today and while the Vet said his hips and elbows look good.... waiting on the official rating from OFA.. but he is approved for breeding!

D20_63702.jpg

DSC_69112.jpg

DSC_68782.jpg

Last edited:
Phil, let me know please if you breed him and if any pups will be up for sale. I love the look of your dog and will gonna be in the market over the next year or two. Earl my lab is almost 6 so I want to get going another soon. Always loved chessies and I REALLY like the looks of yours.
John

What a great looking pup. Congratulations on the certificate of health. I'm curious, Phil, what is the collar with that box on it for?
Al

It is the vibration box. He HATES it... (next to never have to use the E) but I do like having the long leash when needed... (He is a CBR... occationally he gets stubborn) or more often than not.... when nothing is flying, he starts figgiting around etc.

Actually it stores national secrets... and only he is entrusted to guard the national treasures!

It is the vibration box. He HATES it... (next to never have to use the E) but I do like having the long leash when needed... (He is a CBR... occationally he gets stubborn) or more often than not.... when nothing is flying, he starts figgiting around etc.

Actually it stores national secrets... and only he is entrusted to guard the national treasures!

View attachment IMAG0101.jpg

Phil,
That cracked me up, I call it the good boy collar (Actually Pete McMiller coined that phrase) . Being occasionally stubborn is a good way of putting it. Congrats on the cerf test, would love another chessie.

I need to take a better picture, like yours, but they kind of look alike-- this is Chance at 2 and 1/2. Bloody ear is from the briars he went through.

Last edited:
Keep me posted on that breeding, I may be intersted if not now but in the future as well.

Last edited:
Keep me posted too. Man that is a beautiful animal!! Im looking at getting a chessie in about 2 years. Jake

Back