5822pse.jpg

5816pse.jpg

5937pse.jpg

5834pse.jpg

6131pse.jpg

Here are a couple for Pat -

5910pse.jpg

5908pse.jpg

There is a pair of swans on this pond that abide all the ducks but hate other swans of geese. One poor single canada came in and then had to scoot right out -

5853pse.jpg

5809pse.jpg

Also working on singles -
5837pse.jpg

5829pse.jpg

6095pse.jpg

5954pse.jpg

6042pse.jpg

6023pse.jpg

6022pse.jpg

And I am trying to learn some new settings with mixed results but it's a ton of fun -

6018pse.jpg

5995pse.jpg

5985pse.jpg

5975pse.jpg

5973pse.jpg

And in closing let me share this one -

6181pse.jpg

If you made it this far, my thanks and I hope you like em, and I promise to cease this for a while !
sarge

Dick, you have taken it to a whole new level. Absolutely wonderful shots. Love the swan running acroos the water, apparently chasing the canada out of the area.
Please keep them coming.
Were you in the TDB? Were you able to get your "lovely assistant" to take the tiller?

Best - Paul

PS Sorry I couldn't join you guys at the DU banquet, hope you had a good time.

Dick, you have taken it to a whole new level. Absolutely wonderful shots. Love the swan running acroos the water, apparently chasing the canada out of the area.
Please keep them coming.
Were you in the TDB? Were you able to get your "lovely assistant" to take the tiller?

Best - Paul

PS Sorry I couldn't join you guys at the DU banquet, hope you had a good time.

Hi Paul - We had a very nice time, got to meet several DBDN guys and got to meet the guys running the event, volunteered to help next year and then won a nice carved can and a large gift certificate to beans................too much !
sarge

Your shots are wonderful, Dick. I sure enjoyed those black duck shots since I don't get to see any down here. I hope you'll keep on taking them.
Al

Dick, I think you got it figured out! What lens are you using, are the shots cropped and how close were you? Trip

Dave, Chad, John, David, Bob, Al, Luke and Trip thanks you all for the kind words and I am glad you enjoyed these shots.

Trip - I use a canon 400, 5.6 and a canon 50 D. Distances varied between 10 yards and about 80-100 yards.

Dick,
WOW! Wait till Laurie sees these! The quartet of beauties in the first shot is awesome, crisp!
Thank You!

Thank you. Those black ducks shots are cool. It's a close call between the first and last single drake mallards that I like best.

Tim

Very nice Dick, Your pictures are really improving! Great lighting!

Hi Phil - Thanks !

The place to see great lighting is on your webpage...........love the portraits of kids in natural surroundings and many of the landscape shots are just stunning !

sarge

Yeow, Sarge! Just looked through all of them. Take tour duck & goose "tooters" on the next trip. I'm sure nobody here wants you to "Cease & desist."

Back