duckboats.net T-Shirts Resurrected

Eric Patterson

Staff member
Some of you may remember almost seven years ago we nearly had a run of T-shirts made for the site. That process ended when I was having problems finding a printer that could do a full color shirt in a small batch at an affordable rate.

While driving to work I noticed a new garment printing business less than a mile from my house. I pulled in and learned that the printing industry has advanced quite a bit since 2008 and we can now get T-shirts printed affordably and in full color. Time and technology solved our problem. So with that said and the fact I'm no longer chairing the middle school baseball league I think I can manage putting an order together and shipping them to those that want one.

So what I need to do is get an idea of the volume of shirts we need since the cost is a function of quantity. My target price is the same as what we quoted 7 years ago, $25 plus actual shipping cost. For those that weren't here and for those that don't remember the shirt will look like the one below.

Please reply letting me know if you'd like one. If possible I want to offer WHITE and NAVY. Please state your preference so if navy is an option I'll have a handle on the numbers.

Eric

Will there be a pocket on the front?

I would be in for a white shirt. Large

Last edited:
Hi Eric,

I would like one in white.

Thanks, Dale

I guess I have to get one for OLD Leonard too.........
He knows that I have money, that I haven't even spent yet...............
1- 2xl and 1 xl

Last edited:
Can I get it in a Hoodie with only one hand pocket, (on the right), and the left sleeve short? In Paisley?
Seriously I'll take two and I'd pay extra for the pocket

OOOPSSS in XL if they are heavywt premium material XXL if they aren't

Steve

Last edited:
At least one navy XL... also would they be able to do child sizes or adult XS? Sorry, I know you are probably trying to keep the number of variables low.

Back