I thank all of you for your prayers and support

Gary,

So sorry to hear that. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sincerely,

Ed Kavanagh

Gary,
I cannot imagine....
Please accept my sincerest condolences at this sad time. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Best.
Brian F.

Gary, I am so sorry for the loss of your wife. We will pray for you.

What a wonderful tribute to your wife when you posted those two pics, Gary. I'm so sorry for your loss but must concede that she is in a much better place now---Heaven! God's Peace to you in this time of healing.
Al

Gary,

Me and Anya send you are deepest sympathy and condolences.
I lost my Dad to cancer and my mom was with him for 50 years up to the very end.

I know that my father received more comfort from my mom just being there than anything else.

Be strong and know that we are keeping you in our thoughts.

Your friend,
Todd Duncan Tennyson

Gary, my condolences to you and your family in this tough time. My prayers to yiu and your family.

Gary ,

I am so sorry for your loss !! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this hard time .

Dave M

I feel bad that I can't possibly say anything that will ease your sorrow.

So sorry for your loss Gary.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Jon

Gary,
So very sorry to hear of Suzannes passing. My prayers are with both of you, Trust in the lord,he will see you through.
Bill.

Gary,

You did the right thing. Family always comes first. I'm praying for you and your family. Remember, she's in heaven and free of pain.

God bless,

Dave

Hi Gary -

My deepest sympathy to you and your family upon Suzanne's passing. Our prayers for strength in the days ahead and my hope that, in time, you and your loved ones have mostly happy memories.

Dick

Back