I thank all of you for your prayers and support

Gary-

I know words can't ease the pain, but I'm sorry for the loss of your wife. I can't imagine that kind of pain.

Dani

To all of you
My words of thankfulness, are lacking this morning, as I read all the support and love that I have received through this post. I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post such a message as this is a site for us crazy water fowl hunters, to talk ducks ,dogs, and decoys. God led me to this site, as I was greiving the loss of my wife. He told me to tell someone. So I did. Thank you so much for all the support. I am trying to get my feet back under me, but can tell this will take time. Wow! What a great group of men and women. Im very humbled.

Gary March

Gary,

You have our sincere condolences over the lose of your wife. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Gary,

God Bless you and your family at this time of incredible loss. Your faith in God and knowing your wife Suzanne has joined him, will hopefully ease the pain. She'll be there in spirit with every visit to the marsh, every photo you shoot, every shell you empty on the wing, and every decoy or boat you mess with.

Take Care,
Ron Schuna

I am very sorry to see and read this Gary. I was just thinking the other day I hadn't seen very many posts from you lately, but I had no idea this was the reason.

My thoughts are with you and your family during these sad times.

Last edited:
Gary, this is exactly the place to share such a personal life episode, and no, you do not owe anyone here anything. I knew we shared the love of the marsh and but did not know we shared the dread of the oncology department. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I am so sorry for your loss. Dave

It is with a saddened heart I read your post. May time and god heal your wounds.

Tight Lines ... Fred

Gary,

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. I can't imagine the loss you feel. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers sent from Pennsylvania Sir.

Steve

Gary, I know I only know you through our postings, but I am so sorry for your loss, I can't began to imagine how hard this must be. Please know that you'll be in our thoughts and prayers, and God Bless you and your family.

Pat

Gary,
My thoughts and prayers are going out for you and your family. Suzanne was a beautiful lady, in every sense. I only got to meet her the one time, sure wish we'd taken more time to spend with you two. Condolences go out to your family.

Back