Just need some prayers

They just admitted my 6 yr old (Jack) to the hospital for unknown reasons and the waiting is something I am not good at. He hasn't been feeling bad but not really great either. I come here through out the day to take a step back from the hustle and bustle and I can't thank you guys enough. Please just keep my boy in your prayers. I know how great prayer can work. Thanks again

Neil

Neil~

My daughter has been in and out of hospitals from an early age. The experience has given me many opportunities to appreciate all the fine doctors and nurses as well as all of the medical magic they can perform.

All the best to you and your family,

SJS

Neil - I will lift up you, your family and Jack. Prayer does work because God cares. Neil, here is a Scripture verse that encouraged me through my cancer...

Deuteronomy 31:8 - "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged."

Godspeed Neil! Pat

Thoughts and prayers go out to your family. Hope things go well and he's back to running around soon.

Neil, i hope they figure it out and get him taken care of. I am all to familiar with the waiting to find out answers from the doctors. Have faith that they will do their best for him...

Prayers go out for you and your family....

My thoughts are with Jack, you and your family.
Keep us in the loop, and let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Best - Paul

Hang in there Neil. Prayers coming your way.

I'm sitting in the hospital right now with my youngest daughter. She just had her right temporal lobe removed.
I have been checking in here also over the past few weeks to take my mind off things.

Most of all keep the faith.
Best wishes for your sons speedy recovery.

Thank you guys for the prayers and thoughts. God never gives us more then He knows we can handle and He truly is the Almighty. I was hesitant to post this but I just want you guys to know how much my family and I appreciate it.

Neil

Sorry to hear this...we will keep your son in our thoughts.

Hope he gets better soon so you can make a trip back up here to sit in the shop and make some sawdust with me...

Stay strong and keep positive. All my best wishes for Jack and all your family.

Tim

Last edited:
Back