Lets see your Blinds for a BBIII or BBII

Thanks Bob

I'm happy with the way it turned out.

I miss being able to work off the aft deck of the BBSB's. I guess I have gotten used to doing things that way.

When the new doors are open all the way it 's like having to nice sized counter tops to work from so I don't think it will take me long to adjust. Once I get the canvas decoys bags done and attached the decoys will deploy right out of the bags with lines already attached. Just drop the small anchor overboard and it will pull the decoys right out of the bag. At least that how I see it in my mind....time will tell.

Now all I have to do is some sewing. I started doing it by hand. Boy that sucks. My cousin had a sewing machine but see lost it when Sandy roller over her house in Seaford.

I thught about buying on for Christmas but I don't think that what my wife really wants..lol

The boat looks great.
Your canvas guy really knows his trade.
Good luck with the boat.
I think I need another boat, LOL .
Sad part is this fall I picked up a project 1 man barneget but I lost all my power tool to Sandy.

The boat looks great.
Your canvas guy really knows his trade.
Good luck with the boat.
I think I need another boat, LOL .
Sad part is this fall I picked up a project 1 man barneget but I lost all my power tool to Sandy.

Thanks Bill

By the way, loosing your tools to Sandy is a poor excuse for not finishing your boat. When those were originally built they didn't use power tools. Now get out there with your hand saw and planer and get that boat done.

All kidding aside I know what your going through.
You should post up some photos of your boat. I love those old BBSB's

The flip top flips open and the front and rear camo just slides up and down, so I only take off the front netting which is held in place with some spring clamps. that takes about 30 seconds and I do this if I just want to chase down a cripple that is getting away. Those mergansers can move if you don't get a clean shot. Takes about 5 minutes to roll up everything and strap things down. When I put the boat on the trailer I flip the blind back down toward the center and strap it in place.

Back