My wife thanks I have an serious problem, HeHe

Only problem I can see is one of the Can's is out of place.
Almost looks as if the ones below him are looking up at him going
what are you doin up there bud?

You do have a problem Gary. You should never let her see your complete decoy collection. I keep mine is several locations for a reason.

My wife thought I had a real problem too, so I made sure that when she was walking by the computer today and looked over my shoulder that your pictures were up on the screen. Now she thinks maybe, just maybe that she is getting off lucky. What she doesn't know is I keep almost all of my decoys at the club. Oh well I tell her its like her shoe collection that I trip over every morning getting ready for work.

"I told her I know I need some more decoys, boats and gear".

Gary

I thnk you need to stop at the lumber yard, and pick up a few more brackets and 1x12s...plenty of empty studs to hang more shelves in there.

Best
Chuck

Gary, Think with your comitement to decoys and shooting gear, I really think you will get there in the end...

There are at least 3-4species of waterfowl that you dont have decoys for...what happens is your out one day and that lost spectacaled eider or emp goose comes along looking for a friend and you dont have some decoy friends for him..Best be ready..

I could also not see one of those remote milatary spy planes in there. How are you going to know what birds our out there if you dont get time to have a reckie, why your loading the boat up you could have one eye on your remote screen.. There you are, you can now tell your wife you have your next birthday gift, a spy plane, electric, with night vision, dont want to scare the birds.. Hell you could get her one, and if she seems not to use it much...seems a shame to have it just sitting there..

Great photos...you lucky chap..

Paul Scott

My wife saw the pic and thinks I have problem, lack of organization. You need to keep things like that low key maybe classify it to eyes with a need to know. Good stuff though.

I think you can cure that problem at Westlake. No wait... It will enable you even more. I put all my Decoys, boats and gear in Half the barn. Did I mention she has to walk a hundred yards to see whats really in there besides Hay, Cows and Horses. All UPS/Fed-ex deliveries go straight to barn. Problems avoided.
Also you do have some space between some of them shelves for more decoys. I think you need to utilize that space!

Gene

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Im not sure what she was talking about but something like you have a problem.[/font]

I'm sure she was referring to all the decoys that are double stacked and therefore you're obvious need for a bigger shop.

The only problem you have is letting the wife see the inside of the shop. Always a mistake IMHO. I once had a 16ft boat, motor and trailer behind a big evergreen tree for about 6 weeks before my wife asked about it.

Back