My wife thanks I have an serious problem, HeHe

Gary March

I Was claning one of my shops today and she came out when I was done putting decoys away. Im not sure what she was talking about but something like you have a problem. "I told her I know I need some more decoys, boats and gear". Do you guys understand. One more shop to go.

Gary March

img4128e.jpg

img4131a.jpg

img4134r.jpg

img4137.jpg

img4142k.jpg

That is one clean looking shop. Hopefully that white stuff will melt soon. Coot shots, Gary. Those shots are also a great declaration of "The man and his stuff!" I envy you with all of that very nice "stuff".
Al

Last edited:
Gary,

Admitting that you have a "problem" is the first step, hehehehe.

I'm going to Westlake to look for a cure;)

Maybe a boat ride will clear your head, hahaha!

Your wife must be an angel.

Gary
I have to agree with your wife you have got a serious problem and that is your shop is nearly as clean as mine HeHeHe. I thought I was the only one with this problem but its good to know someone else has got it as well.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber
Its all about Building that Bond.

I lost count after 378 1-picture didn't come thru so i figure aroud 400 deeks in all, so what is the total count,just curious to see if you beat me with what i have on my shelves.

Gary....

Sometimes a man needs some intervention to cure these issues as an addict...But I can help with hunting those decoys... :) Some really nice boats and birds...

Regards,

Kristan

Gary, I have the same problem all shoved into a 12x20 shed. I'd love not having to move a ton of stuff out of the way to get my boat out. Very neatly done, looks great.

Bill V

Gary,

I would have to agree with your wife.
You do have a serious problem.
You only have one spare fuel tank and no spare motors in the shop.
When you have several boats and no spare motors that is a very serious problem.
Now, go back out to the shop and get working on the motor rack and show her your making progress. Then I suggest you go out get some spare power and let your wife know all is good again.

Gary,
By the look on River's face in the 2nd photo it looks like she might think you have a little problem as well. She's probably just wondering why the boats are coming out and you're not going hunting. Love those GEs and the swans in the third photo. If I'm not mistaken, the GEs are yours but who did the swans. Great looking shop!

Gary ,

I agree with your wife , you do have a problem a big problem !!! You need another shop for more stuff , not a bad problem to have at all , nice looking shop and boats !!

Dave M

Back