No fun!

Eric Patterson

Staff member
After having some bad stomach issues my doctor sent me to have an MRI. They found gall stones. Had my gall bladder removed today along with a stone the size of your thumb. Doctor had to break it up to get it out. Man I feel rough right now. I want to go to the workshop but can't. Hopefully in a few days I can get out there to finish up a grinder cart I'm building and move on to the next project. This sucks.

Eric

Whats wrong with your skillsaw? Hope you feel better soon and make a speedy recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it does...I had mine out a couple of years ago,they did it laparoscopically was up and running in a couple of days. Do not lift anything heavy for awhile.
Hope you feel better soon.

Get well quickly. I'm sure that soon you will be feeling better than you have for a while.

Tim

I'm glad you're past the surgery, and hopefully feeling better day by day. I'd recommend you rest up by organizing your workshop, but after seeing your post a few weeks ago there's no work to be done in that department! I was, like everyonelse, so impressed with your facility! Sandy

Good morning, Eric~

I am sorry to hear about this setback. And, I sure hope you won't miss your whole Spring Turkey Season!

All the best,

SJS

Follow what the doc said. Hey, perhaps you can get a fork lift into the shop-that would keep you from lifting anything heavy!
God Bless

Problem found, problem solved, that is a good thing. I am sure you have some reading to catch up on.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Back