please Pray for me

Thanks Guys you are my strength at this moment in time.
take care and God Bless
Eddie.

Eddie,
you will be in our thoughts as you go thru this. The pup will be the reward for your strong will getting you thru this.

You got it mate, you're constantly in my prayers.
Sorry I missed your phone calls today...been one of those "on the run" days.
Lou

Last edited:
Thanks Lou please give my reguards to Anne.
take care and God Bless you both
Eddie.

Thanks Gary for your prays Buddy
take care and God Bless you
Eddie.

Thanks for your prays Hank.
God Bless you
Eddie.

Joe thanks for your prays and I will be sure to let everybody know how I went on when I get out of surgery.
God Bless you
Eddie.

Prayers to you Eddie. Get fixed up so you can get in that shop. BTW, send post some more pics of the shop. For those of us without a shop, it is worth drooloing over this time over year.

Please Pray for me as Im going in Hospital next wednesday 12/9/09 for surgery to do a bypass on my right leg.

Eddie, here in the US we suffer from heart attacks, not leg attacks. But I'll be praying for you anyway :)

Eric

John thanks for your prays Buddy
God Bless you.
Eddie

Trip thanks also for the prays, My workshop is not to far off being finished but with all this pain, I have had to lay off it, hopefully when I have had my
surgery then I can get it finished and photograft and sent over to Lou so He can post them for me.
God Bless you
Eddie.

Eric thanks for your prays Buddy, My wife always use to say that I never had a heart, it was just a swinging brick but it was in the right place. HeHeHe thats thats why Im not likely to get a heart attack.
God Bless you
Eddie.

I will pray for you Eddie, and the Dr too. Hope all goes well for you.

Speedy recovery.
Dave

Back