Post up some pictures y'all

Even more beautiful places posted! Doug that's a great one, even if it is borrowed. I agree posting again is a good thing. Nice shot Dave. Jason that picture makes me miss WA. Pretty place for sure.

Ray, are you headed out again for Caribou or are you done? Looks pretty chilly there. And why did the caribou get almost all the way over and decide to turn around? Could you see anything that would cause that?

I keep seeing these great color shots and regret not taking photos more often in the fall. The last time was a few years ago during a goose hunt when several jakes were prowling the shoreline.

sany2yzu.jpg

Jim.....love the turkeys shot. I may have to borrow that one if you don't mind to put on my computer at work.

and SNOW? SNOW?!?!?!?! it's 50 degrees here tonight and i'm chilly and you guys posted snow?!?!? I think I need a hot totty.......yup some baileys and hot chocolate is calling.....

AJ....that taken down S in FL? pretty area....looks quite peaceful

Phil I like that shot of your dog....is that posterization or pencil/pen effect or something else?

"Jim.....love the turkeys shot. I may have to borrow that one if you don't mind to put on my computer at work."

Go right ahead. Glad you like it. I had forgotten about that photo until you posted this thread.
-------

Last edited:
Phil,

Seeing your brown dog sure makes me miss mine. I love my black dog but all of my chessies found a specific part of my heart that just doesn't let go of them...incredibly loyal dogs.

and SNOW? SNOW?!?!?!?! it's 50 degrees here tonight and i'm chilly and you guys posted snow?!?!? I think I need a hot totty.......yup some baileys and hot chocolate is calling.....

Dani, at 50 degrees I'm wearing shorts and a T-shirt while looking for sun block. While sheep hunting in August it was hot enough that after a icy bath in the stream we air dried in nothing but our boots. It might have been 80 that day, but was probably closer to 75.

Here I am over dressed for the conditions. These small rams appeared out of a hole in the rocks about 50 yards away.

P8150168_zps5e44fffb.jpg

PS - sheep hunting story coming as soon as I get some additional photos from my buddy.

A few photos from the garden this fall.
Even with some hard freezes there is still a little green in the garden.

succulent_zpsace9f5a1.jpg

I can't remember what this plant was called but I'll have some more of them next year. Still going strong.

pinkflower_zps7d31989b.jpg

Some of the plants have gone brown. The basil and cardinal climber died early on.

vine_zpsaaeb46e5.jpg

A few strands of pampas grass.

pampas_zps2e635508.jpg

Not fall color but some of my new buddies enjoying the fall sun.

yellow_zps4c038223.jpg

Tim

Back