Post your favorite dog photo(s) from this year

Hank Yorke

With nothing but late goose season in February and 12" of snow on the ground; I've been reminiscing about the season. I thought it would be fun to see some of the dogs you guys run.

Here is my 4 year old female, Southern Wake's Midnight Toker "Piper"

Her first Black Duck retrieve and the first I've ever harvested. Unfortunately a hybrid, but I'll take it.
a7d47b73-94bf-4080-9d73-ebc4af554fc2_zps9453284c.jpg

Her favorite outdoor activity, chasing roosters.
16146d7d-9777-4c69-a908-8b94d2154cfc_zps6b984327.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pictures Hank. Here are couple favorites from this year with Pearl. Not quite 2 yet, Feb 16th, this is her second year on the salt. We still have a couple more weeks to go, our season doesn't end until Jan.31st.

Pearl's breeder Dave Burton of NC (on the left) and myself, got in a sea duck hunt back in Dec. before Christmas, check out the line of sea smoke in background of the photo. It was zero when we left the boat launch that morning.

Pearl bringing in a nice drake Old Squaw

Holding good back on the boat

Really dad... I'm working!

Surfing with a hen scoter

Sorry to bend your rules a bit, but I didn't get any good pics of my mutt this season.

However, I do have an absolute all time favorite from a couple years ago. My wife and I both have it on our work computers, and her home 'puter too. I still smile every time I see it.

Suzy.jpg

Jon

Nice shots, Troy. I know exactly what you meant on that pic of the frozen eye brows and whiskers.
Al

Thanks Al, I never knew how much enjoyment Pearl would bring to the hunts/boat, I should have though, dogs add so much joy and entertainment with just their being, never mind bringing back the birds!

Habi during the early teal season.

_MG_5984_zps9a76c66d.jpg
[/URL]

_MG_5922_zpsb90844d8.jpg
[/URL]

A hunt at the old stomping grounds. Habi finally getting a little work to do.

_MG_4097_zps940a7b4b.jpg
[/URL]

Pepper doing her thing.

_MG_3977_zps2051e1c9.jpg
[/URL]

Habi and Chip

_MG_4549_zps0ab6215c.jpg
[/URL]

Chip's first retrieve

_MG_5219_zps34e934bc.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Here is Penny, she will be 1 year on 1/23. My buddy took the duck pictures Christmas morning and the goose was her first goose retrieve I took with my phone.

Back