Strongsville who plans on going

As the "Duke" used to say - God willin' and the Creek don't rise, I'll be there all weekend with my Lovely Wife. Had my reservations from a while now. Too good to miss.

Every year I meet a few new DHBP members, I hope to continue this trend.

Jon

Last edited:
I have wanted to go for years, this year I might be able to make it. Do I want to bring the Wife along or go by myself?

I'll be there. I believe it's my 7th in a row. Bring the wife because there awesome shopping. I love the area. It's a really nice community. See you there. Dan

This just in on another forum from Duane G. At his reminder I made resi. 89 plus tax

"Folks, the ODCCA has had a few people contact them with regards to hotel reservations. The easiest and safest way to make room reservation is to call the hotel directly. Not the 800 national number.

Strongsville Holiday Inn number is 440-238-8800. Please give them the Code "ODC" to use. You get a better room rate and they will know you are with our group.

The national number will tell you the hotel is sold out, as we have all the rooms reserved and the hotel will not sell out until the last day or two.

So please get your reservations in early, thanks.

dggcarver1@att.net is my email for easy help. See you all on March 13 or 14 or when ever you get there!"

I'll go. I'll be the the guy wishing I knew how to carve and paint decoys but clearly has no idea what he is doing.

Just a note... (indirectly directed at CraigS)

I used to go by myself, then one year I invited my wife along. Now she tells people-"I'm sure glad Jon likes decoys so he has something to do when I take him to the decoy show when I see my friends". But then, it could just be MY Wife. And it did take her a few years to meet those friends.

Jon

I have my reservations made...can't wait for the show. And yes, bring your wife. My wife really enjoys the show and hanging out with some fine (questionable) people.

See a there!

Steve

I plan on attending for the first time since the show moved. I've heard a lot of good things about the new venue and am really looking forward to it.

Best,
Steve

Back