Tuckerton Roll Call

Dave Diefenderfer

Sponsor
Just a week away.... who should we look for? I will be there early Saturday morning, as I need to be back on the road home by 1pm. Will be looking for raffia, and whatever else might catch my eye.

wish I could be there......but I'll be in Montana chasing Sage and Sharptailed Grouse......do me a favor though if you would Dave......if Diane Svelling is there and if she has nylon, (not canvas), Teal sized bags get me five of them, (or whatever number she has up to that number), if you would please......Much appreciated and hope the show is a great one.......

Steve

I will be there also !! Not really looking for much might grab a few more decoy bags and maybe a decoy or two just bought a truck so that ate up the budget quick !!

I wanted to go this year but that is the weekend for Champlain Youth Hunting and it is my son's first year of waterfowling. We are not going to miss that for anything. Next year we will attend!

I will be there even though I should be working on my house, always next week for that. Just a reminder avoid Philadelphia as the pope is in town and the city will be at a crawl.

I'll be there. Bringing Luke and probably Coot (Chessie pup). We'll most likely hang around the Barnegat Bay Delta Waterfowl booth. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Up until recently, my wife and I were planning on making the trip. Things changed however, when my son, who lives 1500 miles away, decided to pay us a visit during that time. So, unfortunately, Son beats show!

I'll be planning on it for next year.

Hope everyone has a great time. Post up pictures!

Jon

Thanks Chris! Yea that would be fun .....but he is headed into the deep freeze now being prepared for sending to Pete Miller down in N.C.

A catch of a lifetime for sure!

Caught 9-16-15 8:25 Pm

Last edited:
Back