We Are Live!

Dave

There is a donation link at the top of the page, similar to the old forum. The site is going to need funds to pay the developer bill (haven't been invoiced yet) and upcoming monthly ISP fees. So yes, we need money. I've been floating the money to pay the bills and planned to make an announcement for help when I have the chance, but feel free to help out now. Maybe you will be the first to try the "Donate" link and verify it works.

Dave

There is a donation link at the top of the page, similar to the old forum. The site is going to need funds to pay the developer bill (haven't been invoiced yet) and upcoming monthly ISP fees. So yes, we need money. I've been floating the money to pay the bills and planned to make an announcement for help when I have the chance, but feel free to help out now. Maybe you will be the first to try the "Donate" link and verify it works.
Eric,

I check a bit earlier and the change over wasn't complete yet. Just looking it over now and I can confirm the "donate" link works as intended. I was expecting there would be funds needed. Thanks for your efforts.

I'm in and did the donate link ok.

Erik I tried to access the classifieds to bring my old t shirt fundraiser add to the top but was locked out as it says I'm not qualified. I'm assuming it's due to the "lack of sufficient post numbers" requirement. I'm sure I'm qualified so maybe a glitch in the new operation? No big deal but when that's fixed I'll bring the "antique" T shirt post to the top to see if it can sell for the site $$

I'm in and did the donate link ok.

Erik I tried to access the classifieds to bring my old t shirt fundraiser add to the top but was locked out as it says I'm not qualified. I'm assuming it's due to the "lack of sufficient post numbers" requirement. I'm sure I'm qualified so maybe a glitch in the new operation? No big deal but when that's fixed I'll bring the "antique" T shirt post to the top to see if it can sell for the site $$
You should be able to see the classifieds. Let me look into it.

Dave

Done, thanks again!

Eric I was able to update the T shirt post in classifieds.

I'm an idiot I guess and didn't make myself clear. I could see (access) the classifieds threads but was not able to post on it. But you corrected that for me now.

Thanks again for all you do to keep this together. This new site is supper!

There are some missing files in the Resources section. I'm working to get them restored. Some pretty cool stuff. Hopefully I don't have to start over from scratch and the developer can re-upload them from the test site.

Eric, site looks great and is nice to not have to zoom in to every post to read them on my phone. Thanks for this huge effort to get things updated and transferred.

Back