Westlake--Are you headed to Cleveland next month?

John Lawrence

By my calendar Westlake is only a month away, planning on attending?

Might there be some interest in a Duckboats get together?

Maybe a meet and greet say on Saturday evening around the pool?

I'll be there at approximately 10:00am on Friday and I'm staying through sometime on Sunday.

Oh and by the way I mean the real show, the ODCCA show.

I plan to head over. Not sure which day yet but if there is an organized effort I will try to make it that day.

A crew of us from western KY are heading up. Not sure of the final head count. Should arrive Friday evening and will head out Monday morning.

Looking forward to it.

Best,
Steve

My reservations for the weekend were made several months ago.

It's a nice weekend away for the wife and I.

She'll read by the fireplace, I'll hob-knob with you guys. (If I could figure out who "you guys" are...)

Maybe we should have a table, or name tags or something...

Jon

Im planning on being there Friday thru Sunday. First time for me. Can't wait. Hope to meet a lot of you guys.

Gary March

I have family all over that area so we will be staying with them. Getting down on Thursday and heading home the following week. It would be meet some of you guys.

Tim,

I work with a dealer named Jeff Cross, we have room 158 every year. That is right next to the pool on the right side when you walk into the Atrium. I plan on bringing about a dozen or so birds with me. And I now that I think about it I'll bring a case or two of some Duquesne Beer. If you don't know the history of Duquesne Beer it was the most popular beer here in Pittsburgh during the 1940's through the late 1960's. They went out of business in 1972. The brand was revived by a friend of mine two years ago and it has gone gang busters since. The Prince of Pilsner!

Dukes by the pool on Saturday night anyone?

John,
It was my pleasure to meet you there last year. I am seriously thinking about returning again. I need all the inspiration possible.

Kyle and I plan to be there some time Friday night through Sunday. John, we look forward to seeing you and your decoys again and hope to meet some new folks and put faces to names. Chuck (or anyone else for that matter), if you need help hauling some stuff over let me know. I will be taking the truck and will have plenty of room. I still have to make reservations an I hope I'm not too late. Can't wait to be at "the" show.

I'll be there on Saturday...if you guys have some kind of get together I'm sure I'll stick around for it. See ya there...

Gary, that's one heck of a haul for ya...Have a safe trip! Heck, everybody have safe travels....

Last edited:
I'm signed up for the painting seminar on friday and plan to be there all day saturday.
Be good to meet some of you. John

Make your reservations NOW! I have heard they are about sold out.

There are several other hotels right within walking distance however, if they are booked.

Jon

I'll be driving down Saturday morning with Brian F. and staying through Sunday. A group of us are planning to have a friendly float/trade on Saturday night as a closer to a great hunting trip. This year I'm bringing a cooler full of beer and snacks so as to maximize the fun factor! I can't wait to see everyone and the decoys!

I plan on getting there some time Fri. afternoon bringing Tom Modin in tow this year. We'll bug out right after the pool on Sun.

I am stoked to be going. If you see a dude wearing Key bibs with black and gold MIZZOU shirt and hat that is me holler I'm always looking to bs

Back