Westlake photos Post

032109-183.jpg

Well I'm off to the DU state convention tomorrow, so more photos Sunday if I have the energy.

Hitch

Hitch,

Great photos. Wish I could have gotten over for that. Now that the house is on the market I'll have to find some other adventures while I sit and wait.
Keep the photos coming....

Ed L.

How about you come over to my house and do all that you did to your house to get it ready to sell? Sounds like a great advdnture to me.

Mark W

HA...HA...HA.....Very funny!......And I suppose the next thing is .....oh by the way grab that Fat Boy on the way up.......HEHEHE.....The way the economiy is going I may have just done my spring cleaning a little early.

Ed L.

Since you mentioned the Fatboy, that too would be another great idea of yours Ed. I like the way you think.

Hope all is well Ed.

Mark

Hitch,

If Brett Bainter is still the RD, Tell him his good for nothing brother in-law has invited half of Michigan to come down for a guided hunt @ lake TOHO and Brett has to supply all the beer.

B
P.S. thanks again for the air boat info

Hitch,My wife and i spent a day and a half at westlake,thought we saw about all of it,after looking at your posts i realize how much we didn't see.Ya' done good son.Thanks,Bill.

Hitch,

If Brett Bainter is still the RD, Tell him his good for nothing brother in-law has invited half of Michigan to come down for a guided hunt @ lake TOHO and Brett has to supply all the beer.

B
P.S. thanks again for the air boat info

He is an I will let him know...I know I'll see him because I have a big fat check for him from UW-F.

Give me a call when your down.

Hitch

Hitch,My wife and i spent a day and a half at westlake,thought we saw about all of it,after looking at your posts i realize how much we didn't see.Ya' done good son.Thanks,Bill.

Much more left, check back Sunday and Monday.

Hitch

Hitch,

I was pointed this way for all the Westlake pics that you have posted and man have you done a great job!! I usually dont post much on forums anymore but joined up so I could Thank You!!! Next time around at Westlake i'll buy ya a few rounds outta my cooler Thanks Again!

Rick

More to come...so check back. Work exhausted me yesterday, but I hope to post some more photos tonight when I get home. I still have plenty left to post and plenty thereafter to save for the 2009 CD.

Hitch

Back