Westlake photos Post

032209-224.jpg

The decoys all have a number, and I took photos of the numbers before photographing the decoy...but I still have not received the database that lists all the makers and their number. They're still finishing that up, but someone may recognize the decoy and chime in.

Hitch

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Mr. Lawrence? I'm sure I could find it somehow but thought I would ask here. Something about that decoy connected with me. So pretty. I'd like to let him know.

Mark W

Last edited:
Hey Grant,

Fliped out when I saw your T-Shirt and your wife's sweatshirt. I know of a Parchers and then I saw your wifes sweatshirt ... Parchers is a 20 minute run up the hill for me. You get up to Bishop often?

Tight Lines ... Fred

Last edited:
Hey Fred,

Yep, that Parchers shirt I'm wearing is the one right up the hill from you. We normally head up 2 or 3 times a season. Usually after school starts(when the crowds deminish) in September through the season closer. Been going up there for darn close to 30 years. Only fished the Owens once though, we spend most of our time up on the hill. Took me a while but I finally figured out what it took to do those Alpers trout. Next time we head up, we should get together and see what we can scrounge up in the creeks. I'd imagine you'd know of some good fishing spots huh? LOL............

Take Care,
Grant

e-mail - gwerdick@tcincsd.com

Great shots Hitch. It was nice to meet you this year and put a face with the name. Keep up the good photo work. I didnt get a CD during the show. Need to get with you about getting one sent up to NC.

Andy

Hitch,

Great photos. Wish I could have gotten over for that. Now that the house is on the market I'll have to find some other adventures while I sit and wait.
Keep the photos coming....

Ed L.

Hitch,

Great photos. Wish I could have gotten over for that. Now that the house is on the market I'll have to find some other adventures while I sit and wait.
Keep the photos coming....

Ed L.

How about you come over to my house and do all that you did to your house to get it ready to sell? Sounds like a great advdnture to me.

Mark W

Back