Westlake photos Post

Beautiful cover for your album!! Ill be sending you an order when your ready! My son Blake is super excited to see it!!!

Bridget

Already one on the way to you Bridget, a few copies are on there way to you...I hope you like it.

Hitch

Nice to see ya again Hitch. Glad you like the woodduck, I had alot of fun w/ that bird.

Looking forward to getting back at it tomorrow.

Kudos again on the '08 CD, the beginning was a "class" move on your part!

OK, home from work, time for a few photos...first some faces. I didn't manage to capture everyone, but I got a few.

Here are Chuck J and Yukun Mike

032209-248.jpg

Is that an Estuary in front? It doesn't look big enough it is? Great pics by the way, wish I could have been there!!!

Geoff Vine (right) here along with James Romig...two of my favorite carvers.

032209-057.jpg

Last edited:
Hitch
Thanks for sharing your pictures of West Lake. For those of us not there it gives a good sense of being there. I'll bet the BS was thick at times although the camaraderie had to be pretty special. Yukon Mike had to have a special trophy for traveling that far as should others. Really appreciate the effort it takes on your part for sharing.
wis boz

Hitch thanks for sharing the pictures, Im back hear in the UK and can only hope I can get there in a couple of years time to meet some of you fellas.
take care
Eddie.

Like I said earlier, Hitch, thanks for the time & effort you put into taking those Westlake photos. First class photos! And again, sign us up for the 2009 disc whenever you get that handled.

-Grant

It looks like the paparazzi finally caught-up with me...Morning after Savannah's Blues Bar photos...I was trying to do the "Robot" dance...

Great photos of everybody Hitch...

Kristan

Is that an Estuary in front? It doesn't look big enough it is? Great pics by the way, wish I could have been there!!!

The Estuary is in the back (has the round fiberglass hull). The one in the front is ? It looks like a plywood based design.

It was a pleasure finally meeting you, Hitch! keep that camera busy! If you get the itch to head south, we willl likely have some spots open. Will try to get up with you next time we get to o town!

Back