Westlake photos Post

It was a pleasure finally meeting you, Hitch! keep that camera busy! If you get the itch to head south, we willl likely have some spots open. Will try to get up with you next time we get to o town!

Love the decoys George...you really did a grand job on them. The photo I have of the Red Shoveler...

Argentina-062008-005b.jpg

..will reside on the wall next to where the Williams Red Shoveler decoy rests when not in use, as will the Chiloe...

Argentina-062008-090n.jpg

Do ya still have the...

Argentina-062408-138.jpg

..?

Argentina-062408-141.jpg

I can send ys a check if the price is the same?

Hitch

Last edited:
Man, that cuchara sitting is a SUPERB reference-- i need to do a bit of tweaking on the shape of the head!!
---Hey, at least you all did get to use the sprig repaints we dragged down along with at least one sprig spinner per group, i hope!! I have to arm wrestle him to use them, but i guess he feels bad if he doesn't let the maker play with them---MAN, that little group really do work, too.
Probably going to show the maicero at two shows--if you are going to arg, will bring it there, otherwise, i can let it go in august---no idea on the shipping, though--- perhaps i can bring it down on a trip to visit family!
gotta get you down there late to get pics of white faces, pochards, the other sprig, possible the blue teal and a few others---still a few i have not dealt with--hope that this is the year---Giovanni suggested late due to the abundance of different patos, sooooo----------

August is good...and if I don't go this year, I'll send you a couple CDs to take to Giovanni.

More photos tonight.

Hitch

Here are a pair of old decoys Circa 1890-1900 Kankakee, Illinios

031909-006.jpg

signs said $60K-$70K each

Switch gears a little now and leap to the last day...

From left to right the big winners Mark Costilow, Rick McAtee, and Luke Costilow

032209-309.jpg

And in the pool they go...

032209-324.jpg

Back