Wis Boz

So sorry to hear this news. My condolences to you and all his family and friends.
Wis Boz was all that is great about America. He will be missed.

Tim

I never met him or talked to him but I could tell from his stories and what I knew of his life that he was a great man deserving of respect.

I will raise my glass to him today.

So long Boz, hope to see you in the Lords duck blind some day.

Jim,

So sorry to see what you had to write. As always, you know you'll be in the thoughts and prayers of everyone here.
I'll be in touch.

Best,
Bob

Jim,

My condolences to you and your family. Prayers for all who's lives he touched including this forum family. God Bless!

-Ron

I met your father a few years back when he was in the area and picked up some carving wood from me. It was a pleasure to meet him and thoroughly enjoyed spending some time with him chatting about waterfowl hunting and carving. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Jim, very sorry to here the bad news I enjoyed your fathers thought on the site over the last couple of years. He will be missed best wishes to you and your family as you morn and recover.

JIM,
I am deeply troubled by your loss.Words are not adequate. May GOD bless you and yours and give your dad everlasting peace and rest.

Jim,
I'm so sorry for your family's loss. I always enjoyed reading his stories and the banter that he participated in with others in our 'virtual duck club'. Americans from that generation lived a life that I don't think we can really imagine, and came through it with a great attitude about life. We were lucky to know him and that he chose to share part of himself with us. Your dad will be greatly missed around these parts.

Scott

Jim, I am so very sorry for you and your family's loss. Your Dad held a special place amongst the so many generous individuals on this site. I too will miss his posts, his generosity and his wisdom. My thoughts are with you and yours.

Best - Paul

Last edited:
Jim,

As you know, we have lost one of the GREATEST men. Boz an I were internet friends for quite some time. I had the honor of spending time around the campfire, looking for one cat, and hunting with him. We were planning to go after the mighty Can on Pool 9 this fall. I am at a loss for words. I was a man of the highest integrity, a great sense of humor, and one of the few men that the world will truly miss. I an quite thankful for the stories (and decoy) that he shared with me. My deepest condolences to you, your family, and all that loved him. He was a great man, and one that will truly be missed. I certainly will.

So sorry to read this. I was fortunate to have met your dad several years ago. He was a hell of a good guy. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Jim,

I am very sorry to here about your dad. I only had the pleasure of meeting your dad one time at his house, he was a real gentleman. So sorry for your loss.

Jim, I am so sorry for your loss. Every time I saw a post that Wis Boz wrote I quickly got to it. I looked forward to those posts and pictures. God's Peace.

I pray and hope that your injuries will heal as quickly as possible. I will look forward to seeing you in August.
Al

Jim,

I am so sory to hear that, I've had the oportunity to have several enjoyable chats with him. I will miss his posts but I know his presence will always be here. May God's peace be with you and your family.

George

Back