A very amotional day

Ryan
Thanks for the Congrats, today is one of the happyest days of my life, as Im typing this reply Amber my little girl is a sleep at my feet and hopefully my Little Great Granddaughter will be a sleep in my Granddaughters arms.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber
Its all about Building that Bond.

Congrats, my family is getting together this afternoon because the first great grandchild is going to be in town. They are a special thing.

Congrats Eddie. I remember when my Grandfather held my oldest daughter for the first time. I had never seen him get teary eyed before and never again.
Enjoy the new member of the family

John
Thanks for the congrats mate, yes this little Great Granddaughter is something special for me and knowing my Granddaughter she will spoil her because this is her first child.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber

,,,,,,,,,,[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]and knowing my Granddaughter she will spoil her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]

Eddie Eddie Eddie,

You are not fooling us, we all know who will be spoiling her.
[/font]

Pat M
Thanks for the congrats, yes Great Grandchildren are something special and a lot of Grandparents do get to see them but the Lord has truely Blessed us by sending this little girl.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber

Well Dave just a little bit HeHeHe.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber

Phil

Thanks for the concrats, yes today is a Great day, when I can stand there and see 3 generations in front of me and my blood running though their veins
makes me feel proud, and if nothing else I must have done something right in my life.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber

Farrukh
Thanks for the congrats mate, enjoy that new boat of yours, Im hoping to come out to NJ after my westlake trip and Im planing something up with Jim Donofrio so hope we can meet up.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber

Jason
Thanks for the congrats mate, yes we have got a bigger boat, its called a ferry across the Mersey and yes that is how the song go,s, if you are not to sure what Im talking about just go back into the 1960,s and look for a song that says Ferry across the mersey and that is where I shoot mate the Mersey estuary so if I ever need that bigger boat I will get the ferry HeHeHe.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber
Itall about Building that Bond.

John Livoti

John thanks for the congrats mate I can understand how your Grandfather felt when he held your oldest daughter in his arms and a tear came to his eyes, it a feeling of proud and joy at the same time, and I must admit a tear came to my eye as well.
Take care and God Bless
Edie and Amber

MLBob
Thanks for the congrats mate, If Eve Jae is anything like my youngest Grandaughter Alysha it will be Amber, when I lost Meg she Broke her hart but when Amber came she fell in love with her straight away and everbody that comes to my house, falls in love with her also, she is coming up now to 18 months old and she has already built up a reputation within the comunity
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber

Chris
Thanks mate for the congrats this is one of the happyest days of my life and to say Im over the moon would be a under statement, its not everyday that
one becomes a Great Grandfather.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber

Back