duckboats.net T's and Sweats

Steve Sanford said:
Eric~

Are you looking for full-color or just a monochrome? I can render any of the above in pen-and-ink.

Or, I would be happy to draw or paint something from a photo sent by members.

All the best,

SJS

Steve,

As long as somewhere in the design it says "WACK'EM & STACK'EM", I'm sure the rest of the design really is immaterial. [whistle] [angelic]

Steve

I can definitely see some possibilities with those. I'll let our T-shirt producer look at them for her input. She knows more about what works and doesn't work in terms of ink on fabric. We can use multiple colors, like before, but there are limitations. I need to check with her. I will say your Joel Barber canvasback first jumped out and my mind's eye sees it wrapped in a border with duckboats.net written over it and some sort of text tag line below.

I'm open to suggestions from anyone as to what logo their mind's eye sees.

Eric

Eric~

I agree that the Barber Canvasback has strong possibilities. You may recall that painting was my first flatwork since going all mono all the time. When I saw the decoy at the Shelburne Museum in January, its pull was powerful.

Have fun with this project!

SJS

Eric Patterson said:
For those who don't remember our site t-shirt or weren't around the below should help.

I'm in.

I very much like the original t-shirt.

Draws the eye/attention, and gets to the point in good order. Well designed for sure, it reeks of classic Style.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

my 2 cents
VP

I?m in for a t or two. How about long sleeve ts? Not much need for a Sweat shirt here!!

Back