duckboats.net T's and Sweats

Love the idea! As a duckboats website I feel the logo needs to incorporate a boat..... but decoys and dogs are certainly a big part of the sport as well. With the talented people on this site I'm positive the artwork will be exceptional no mater what the subject matter turns out to be.

Charles H. said:
Love the idea! As a duckboats website I feel the logo needs to incorporate a boat..... but decoys and dogs are certainly a big part of the sport as well. With the talented people on this site I'm positive the artwork will be exceptional no mater what the subject matter turns out to be.

I agree with Charles need to have a "boat" incorporated in the design

I have my original tee shirt saved up for the TDBP National Convention and Extravaganza. But i'd be in for a hoodie with that sweet canvasback decoy design from Steve S. I think I'll pass on the Whack'em and Stack'em tee shirt but you can start a line of barrel stickers with that saying and maybe a spinning wing for Tod.

patrick mccarthy said:
Eric
Perfect timing! Jennifer just put my last one in the trash.
SJS and Vince do some fine flat work. Maybe a gunning decoy rigged or maybe a sign type image with duckboats.net workbench on the top And bottom with a nice decoy in the middle

Would a gunning decoy string or decoy reflect the site ?Duckboats.net?? I know there is much decoy discussion on the site but it called duckboats.net not decoys.net.

Not trying to be that guy

And I would love a sweatshirt.

Mark

Last edited:
Back