It would be a crime not sharing this short video

great - thanks-

i've had a part on order for a long time to get mine out and back in the hunt, this gives me more incentive to get it in gear

Good morning, Eric~

Great little film! It speaks to many of the truly important aspects of duck shooting that draw lots of us in.

He's got the right fowling piece and head gear. We'll just have to hope that sponsor Sitka comes out with a more traditional line of Olive Drab and Dead Grass Tan outer wear....

All the best,

SJS

Good morning, Eric~

Great little film! It speaks to many of the truly important aspects of duck shooting that draw lots of us in.

He's got the right fowling piece and head gear. We'll just have to hope that sponsor Sitka comes out with a more traditional line of Olive Drab and Dead Grass Tan outer wear....

All the best,

SJS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and non plastic decoys
action-smiley-069.gif

Yes, thanks for the post. I agree it will help me get out with my muzzleloader and try it for the first time. I might only get one shot an hour with my lack of reloading talents.

Yes, thanks for the post. I agree it will help me get out with my muzzleloader and try it for the first time. I might only get one shot an hour with my lack of reloading talents.

---------------------------------------------------

practice practice practice -

3 shots a minute for a smoothbore flintlock musket was the military minimum,

I know a few who can beat that with a rifle, my best with a flintlock longrifle was 8 aimed shots in 5 minutes, loading from the shooting bag

but seriously - hunting with black powder is not about hurrying - just take it out and enjoy the slowing down - you'll be surprised

i have hunted the uplands with some of mine- but i do need to get one out for ducks

Unbelievable video, do not see to many black power hunters, congrats, do it the old way, enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing.

Back