Put on your drool bibs - All welded aluminum duck boat under construction

My god !
come on lotto ticket ya gotta be my dream maker,,,,,,,come true.....

now thats a duck boat....the eiders are in trouble........

Hey guys,

Wanted to start getting the rigging pics up.

water fuel separator / oil tank

WaterseparatorOiltank.jpg

Fuel filler

fuelfill.jpg

Fuel cell sending unit...

Fuelcellsendingunit.jpg

Double clamps on fuel fittings

doublehoseclamp.jpg

Bow shot...

Bowportfadedust.jpg

Thanks for stopping by...

de

Hey guys,

Here's the rigging tube to the outboard. Our goal was to keep all controls from crossing the canine platform from the false transom.

Riggingcontrolsport.jpg

Riggingcontrols.jpg

Thanks for checking us out.

de

Hey guys,

Here's some recent wiring shots. Boat will be on the trailer tomorrow night. More pics to follow...

Access panels for future addition of wires and door with latch. Running out of time but that latch will be powder coated black to keep the uniformity going.

consoledoorbreaker.jpg

Here's in the console...

Consolebuswiring.jpg

Batteryselector.jpg

Have a great Sunday and thanks for all those surveys. Please keep the coming. They can be found at: http://www.bonesboats.com/build.html

Thanks Dave! Really appreciate it!!!

Ok,

She's just about done. Here's some pics. I still have some wiring shots to get up but will post with the sea trial shots. She should be in the water a week from Saturday.

sterndonerig.jpg

Startrail.jpg

finishedcockpit.jpg

canineoutbddone.jpg

Enjoy and have a great day. Hope to see any of you guys in the Valders area at the open shop 0900-1200 this Saturday. 333 Washington St., Valders, WI. Shoot me a PM with any questions!!!

Dave it was great meeting you and Andrew and seeing the boat.

Best of luck with the Company, let us know how the water testing turned out.

Keep in touch.

Steve W: Thank you!
ED: Friend of a friend. Pretty neat how things happen.
AH: Great meeting your family too. Thanks for making the trip. Looking forward to some pics of your wooden masterpiece!!!

Ok guys,

Here's some pics of her finally out in the sun!!! Water should be this weekend or mid next week.

sharknose.jpg

Outofthecage.jpg

Closestern.jpg

SternTrailer.jpg

TGunnandMajorHolley.jpg

Valders.jpg

Thanks for stopping!!!

Very nice Davey! Must seem great to pull it out through the shop doors. Best wishes on the maiden voyage. That's a head turner for sure!

TF: Thanks...feels real good!
BE: He's alive and well
JH:Thank you!
PM: Here's some water shots for you!

Got her out for a little test this am to she how she sits. Exceeded all expectations. Will have her out in the saltwater soon. Need to get some rough water applications.

sterndraft.jpg

sunlightport.jpg

starbdfloat.jpg

Andy felt it neccesary to see how shallow we could get her to run in... funny what you'll do with someone else's boat =)

shallowdrive.jpg

bowrun.jpg

Hardcorner.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Hi Davey, congrads on that boat{That is one hell of a boat} you guy's did a GREAT job can't wail to see more pics of that one & more boats in the future.Joe

Brad B: Thanks...really appreciate it.
Shermie: Glad you like her.
JVW: Thanks, many more to come :)

Should have some bigger water pics this weekend if all goes according to plan.

Thanks for stopping.

Hey guys,

Got her out in the sound. Fairly nice day, no real water to play in but she did great just the same. Great riding boat with a ton of power.

fastbowturn.jpg

fastbowturnclose.jpg

holdingon.jpg

portbowout.jpg

Very happy with the door and canine platform for the dogs. My chessy couldn't make it but you'll see her out there soon! 3 months old yesterday!!!

bokacaninedooropen.jpg

Bokaclosecanine.jpg

Cannot thank you enough for stopping by!!! Blind will be installed next week...pics to follow!

Back