Put on your drool bibs - All welded aluminum duck boat under construction

I like that last dog shot the best. But the driver looks like he has a big smile too.
Profile of the hull combing looks very good in the water. Wasnt sure about it during the frame up but it is spot on as built.
A tribute to the designer and the welder.

BB: Bones is blessed to have the "Bills". Bill Lincoln of Response Marine and Bill Gasparek of Gasparek Marine Industries. Thanks, we couldn't be more pleased at the outcome!
WB: Thanks, you're right. We have completely overbuilt this boat and foresee it lasting many maintenance free years because of it. Not sure if I ever posted the thicknesses but here they are:

Bottom Plating: 1/4" 5086/5083 marine alloys
Keelson & Chine: 3/8" 5086/5083 marine alloys
Transom: 1/4" 5086/5083 marine alloys
Topsides & Decks: 3/16" 5086/5083 marine alloys

Trim shop this weekend and hopefully some big seas soon.

Thanks a ton for all you input and interest in our boat line. You've been great!

Also, please keep those surveys coming... http://www.bonesboats.com/build.html

Davey, nice job. SHe looks really good. If you want some rough water bring it up and we can run in and out of the Merrimac River for a day :) Bill is an excellent guy and designer for sure. I'm sure he will want to see the boat in the water if he has not already. Good luck with it and can't wait to see more pics. Hank

come on lotto ticket ,,,,,,talk about a dream boat..... head up to maine coast and bring her across to nova scotia im sure you find big enough waves to play in....not to mention seaducks to chase come season....

looking goooood !!!
shermie...

Hey Hank! Yepp, I like that area a lot up there. I plan on getting up there soon to get him out on her. Thanks for checking in!!!

Shermie: Thanks man. I hope that ticket comes too =)

de

Just wanted to take a second and thank Jeff Coates for the invite to the Havre de Grace Show. Also great meeting all the guides and visitors. Really appreciate you crawling around the boat.

What a spectacular show they put on down there. If you haven't been, you're missing out.

Here's a few pics of Bones' new friends and Jeff's boat.

Visitors.jpg

Here's my Chessie's sister, Star

MyChessiessisterStar.jpg

Here's Jeff's 25'. The boat was really awesome.

BankesandBonesmaybreakyour.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to fill out that survey.

Here's the link:

nice pup. those boats are awesome too. one day when school is over and i have a real job. already decided i dont need a classic car or a motorcycle but i NEED a 12ft BBSB, 14 deep v, and a monster sea duck boat.

That is one bad a** boat.Can't believe I forgot about Havre de Grace last weekend.My kids live there and I was up there sunday spending the day with them.Would of liked to see that boat in person.

Back