Welcome to your new home

Great job with the site guys. I have a feeling this place will start seeing much more traffic that it already experiences.

Looks great. Glad to see you've got it done. Got to get off to work will try and get back on and enjoy all the new stuff tonight.

Tight Lines ... Fred

Carl

I think you are putting "attachment" into the tag unneccesarily. Unless the image is actually named attachment_BuffyYB-OnWater.jpg use BuffyYB-OnWater.jpg or whatever the name if the file you uploaded.

If that is the source of confusion I need to change the instructions.

Eric,

I'm just not getting it. Tried to edit my post but I still can't get it to work. Help!

This day never would have happened if Steve Sutton had not picked me up from duckboats.net dispair and convince me the site was so very important to many. He has done a wonderful job of raising funds and managing a lot of the behind the scenes activities. Quite simply duckboats.net would have died had it not been for him.

Chris Stearns, one of my closest friends all the way back from high school, who isn't even a duck hunter (but does go after turkey with a vengeance) helped me overhaul the site. Sincerely,

Eric Patterson

Thank you Eric.

Thank you Steve.

Thank you Chris.

And everyone else.

This site looks good, but I do sort of miss the old look.

Best wishes for the future.

Tom*

Yep, attachment is here. And I finally was able to edit it to get it to work.
BuffyYB-OnWater.jpg
BuffyYB-OnWater.jpg

Last edited:
Eric and everyone else, site looks great and I am sure was a lot of work to get up and going. I for one am very greatful that you have a renewed fever for duckboat websites. This is the one I check and have enjoyed for a very long time. Met some great people here and hope to keep that tradition going in the future.
As one of the top spelling offenders the spellcheck is greatly appreciated.......
I too miss the old open format but could see the spam getting out of hand and will enjoy the new layout with each use.

Eric
I keep telling myself..
Change is good
Change is good
Change is good
Change is good
I do miss the old look but I know we needed to update the site.

Best
Bob

I really like this! I am excited to look around and learn all that may be benefit! I would however like to see the Picture from the top of the old forum incorporated. That pic is burned in my memory somehow and I relate that to this group of people! Just an opinion not critical. I hope this saves the admins a lot of time deleting posts so the can hunt, carve build boats etc!!!!

Back