Welcome to your new home

Looks great. Just returned from Deer hunting and decided to check in Wow! Thanks alot Eric ,Steve, Chis.

twas easier than one woulda thunk----even for a computer illiterate---ya done ok , patterson---teal finally arrived on our marsh by the thousands---tremendously large flocks---all still have some remnants of the eclipse plumage, but are due to come out in full pretty within a few weeks---we discovered that 4's really work well on the decoying ones--the balsa experiments are really working well--they move in the lightest breeze-so far, with all of us hamfists, they show pretty good resilience!
mahzeltov on the conversion, fella!

When I click Reply, it takes me to the proper area but I can't post. The stuff at the top merely flashes but I have to go to basic editor in order to post. Any thoughts?

The address on Comm. boat page is correct now........tnx.
Lou

Lou

The advanced editor is a pretty hairy piece of code, not mine, so I'm not sure where to begin. It might be your browser doesn't accept the javascript it uses. If that's the case you might want to edit your profile to use the basic editior as the default. Sorry, I don't have an answer on that one.

Ok....thanks. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, when I responded through the notification on email..........I can reply with the advanced dealy/thingy. Go figure.
Lou

Wow, Eric -

This is deluxe! Thanks for all the time and energy it took to make it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
No more spam, where am I going to get my discount prescriptions from now? Just kidding, great job Eric.

Of course, now I have to find a picture for my avator.

Hi Eric,

Longtime lurker sometime poster.

I love the new site. Thanks for all of the hard work and effort you guys put into this. This is great.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris

Thanks. Guess what I did last night. Rigged that teal of yours and have it ready for action this season. Looking forward to gunning it. I'll get some pics for you. Thanks again.

New format looks great! Thanks for all the work and effort to keep the site up!

-Bill

dsc_092.jpg

Alex&Aaron Crappiathon 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Eric and Team,

A great new format, old friend! Congratulations on your dream to create a website about building a boat, and how it has grown!

God Bless you and yours,

Mark Rongers

Eric,
Very nicely done! Like a fresh coat of paint. Same place, just new colors....

Best,
Brian F.

Back