Welcome to your new home

Excellent job Eric! I love it!

Best of luck with whatever hunting you get out to do. I hope you get some time.

Best,
Steve McCullough

Eric, like the looks and the feel of the new site. I have been very busy, and owe you, Steve, Manywounds, Mark Schupp, Harker, and a bunch more info on my son's condition and the legal trials that have been going on. Will post more in the near future. Needless to say this has impacted my duck hunting a lot. Haven't been able to go at all! Have made a lot of trips back to Alabama airspace, but did not have the time to see all of you down there. I promise I will remedy that in the near future. Take care, Gene.

Thanks Eric and Chris! Website looks great. If you all have any interest in a turkey hunt in KY I'm sure I can work something out for you guys.
RobH

The new site looks great Eric. My hats off to you, Steve, and Chris. I've even expanded my vocabulary with words like avatar and sticky. Still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of it.

Good Job!

Eric

Hi Eric, Just to let you know, my Yahoo account didn't receive my validation either. Had to go to my work account to register.

Glad you made it. I'll remove your account that didn't get validated. After I do that you can change your name back to Doug Smith if you like.

Eric,
The site looks great !! Add me to the list of people that think the new color scheme is easy on the eyes. This site really has come a long way in the past, what, 9 years? Seems like I found this site before you were finished posting the diary of your boat build, before there was a forum even. I would check it out at least once a day. I don't come as often as I used to, just don't have the time. Anyway, thanks for all you've done and thanks to Steve for all his good work too.
It will take a while to figure out all the bells and whistles to the new site but it sure looks like there is a lot you can do. Love the map on the main index, cool idea.
Happy Thanksgiving

Jeff

Very very sweet revision. Cheers!

Im glad Sutton et. al kept DBN in the game. Its a bastion of decency and support.

Eric,

I'm a little slow but thanks for this site and you and others do to keep it up and going.

This really is a great place and you don't run into some of the battles of opinions you do other places.

Thanks again,

Tom Wall

Hey Eric
I have been away for a while but I just stopped back for a quick look. Imagine my suprise! Looks great and yes I still have my Scaup and I still get around to hunting ducks.
Fred T

Fred

I was wondering if you were still out there. It's been waaaay too long since we've seen your name on board. Sure hope we see more of you.

keep in touch.

Back