What's on your WORK BENCH ? - FEBRUARY 2021

Looks like your cabinet works off suction. You added the air pressure to help things along? I have a 100lb pressure pot and it forces the media out. Valve at the bottom controls the flow. Three different size nozzles with gun. Should work pretty good using the cabinet for a containment unit. Time to look for a used one. Thanks for the info.

Mike

The media isn't pressurized until it hits the the exhaust nozzle. Media is drawn into the nozzle by Venturi effect.

Eric

Ken,

Thanks.

It took much longer to seal & gesso prep the wood, than to sketch, and paint the subject.

North light in winter has it's advantages... but ya can't dawdle.

Best regards
Vince

Hey, Paisan. Please make a functional stool, using that pattern. Will trade you for one of my stool samples. Clayton will be a good spot for the trade!!
LOVE that style on the flat work. Dying to see one become a floater!!![;)]

DMM,

Thanks.

Already have a few round body decoys of that style in my rig, to mix in with everything else.

Put a round body high head, lesser Scaup in yer "Flats Contest" at HDG, some years ago. Rode the waves like a battleship, then it migrated to Long Island, NY.

Clayton sounds GOOD! Been awhile since we all been together.

You gonna make a round body?

Cuz I already have one of yer primo drake Wigeon (from a winning rig at Da Pool, years ago).

Guess I gotta get busy this Summer, when not fishing. [;)]

Best
VP

I already have some upper bay style stool kicking around. I will take some shots and forward sometime today. Glad I piqued your interest![angelic]

Bob,

Looks very good.

Your urn/decoy has a "tude".

Reflection of the bird, and the contents? [cool]

Open water... Have not seen that for awhile, except for the very center of the nearby trout stream.

Come on Spring.

Best regards
Vince

I DO like the Ferrari reference!! Put it by the bird feeded for a bit just to see what happens! I triple dog dare ya, Paisan

DMM,

Once it migrates to it's new home. I do hope it goes outside cuz it can stand the elements.

Have no idea if that is in the plans.

Why have a Ferrari if ya don't drive it? [;)]

Best regards
Vince

Back