Welcome to your new home

Nice job Eric! Now I have to learn more tricks but it looks like this will be fun. Now to find a good picture to use.
Shiny side up,
Wicker T & Walker

You look so YOUNG in your aviator. hehe Glad to see it up and running. Now get out and do some hunting.

Take care, Huntindave McCann
PS I'm having trouble locating the smilies and such. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hallayjewlja! Wheres da wickey? It'l take a few days to get used to it but with all the time saved that I used to spend deleting spam it will be easy

Looks good! I just need to figure out how to use everything.
Lets see if I can worlk the image posting thing. This should be my buffy y-boards on the water:

BuffyYB-OnWater.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric,
The url for our site is correct on the commercial boat page but the physical address is incorrect. Our correct address is on our website if you could correct that..........when you get some spare time.... :) ......please.
Thanks partner,
Lou

Lou

You lost me. I went to the commerical duckboat list and clicked on your website and it took me right to it. What is off?

Jeff

Eric,
The url works but the mailing address is incorrect. Should be: 36568 Boyce Drive, Clinton Township, MI 48035 (Home/office).

Also.........just had trouble posting. I couldn't do a "quote" and reply to your post or even a reply. I had to go to this post and switch to basic editor. Any thoughts? Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaak. :0 Lou

Looks good, these colors work nicely together. I do kind of miss the old background already. ac0161.gif Hasn't anyone else found the secret smiley face tab? hehehe

Tim

Good work Eric etal, I apreciate everyone work and persistence over the years. I,m shure that I,m one of the many lurker/rare posters that checks here daily.

Eric,
The url works but the mailing address is incorrect. Should be: 36568 Boyce Drive, Clinton Township, MI 48035 (Home/office).

Also.........just had trouble posting. I couldn't do a "quote" and reply to your post or even a reply. I had to go to this post and switch to basic editor. Any thoughts? Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaak. :0 Lou
Lou

See if the addy is correct now. Not sure what you experienced on the "quote". I'm using that feature now.

Eric, nice job. This site has been a huge influence on my life since the thought of building a boat first crossed my mind and I'm deeply appreciative of the work you've put into taking it to the next level.

Sincere thanks.

Back