Whatcha Listening To?

Another one by Justin Johnson.....
Ever seen a fretless guitar ?

I've watched a lot of his videos. Phenomenal guitarist. First time I'd heard of Justin Johnson he had a 3 string electric shovel he was playing slide on.

Another one of my favorite bands......

Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats..............

This popped up today while I was listening to music. There was a time when this hit me very hard. "Haven't said enough."

While painting - Howlin' Wolf London Sessions, then Buddy Guy Damn Right, I've Got The Blues, in the groove & gonna roll with it.

It's been a while since I've had a hurting head but I can feel it the instant this song starts.
Kris Kristofferson is such a good writer.

Tim

Have you ever read Kris K's story before he was a musician? He's a most interesting person. College athlete, Rhodes Scholar, Army officer, etc. etc.. Then he just added to that by being a famous music artist and movie star. Interesting fella to say the least.

Tim

Have you ever read Kris K's story before he was a musician? He's a most interesting person. College athlete, Rhodes Scholar, Army officer, etc. etc.. Then he just added to that by being a famous music artist and movie star. Interesting fella to say the least.

I've seen a lot about his pre-music years. He is one of those few people who is so talented and driven that he could have been good at about anything he put his mind to. It was either Johnny Cash or Waylon Jennings who said that had Kris been able to sing better he would have ruled the entertainment industry. His story telling in Bobby McGee and Loving Her Was Easier....and then you have the poetry of this one...

There is only one word to describe this song, SMOOOOOOTH. There are a lot of words to describe Nina Persson, like adorable, stunning, beautiful and so forth.

I like how this thread opens my eyes to new music...even if it doesn't end up being my cup of tea.
Ballard's doodle got me on a Cars kick this evening. I have always liked The Cars. They also remind me of art class in JH and High School. My teacher liked to have music playing while we worked on our projects. It always seemed like The Cars or Lionel Richie played while we were in class. I got tired of Lionel quickly.

Back